Thank you for viewing the Saints Peter and Paul Byzantine Catholic Church Website. Make this your first section to visit where, for easy reference and convenience, you will find the newest website postings and where they are located.
- The 5 September 2021 Bulletin has been posted
- The Church is hoping to resume piroghi sales in October. To get ready we need men, women and teens to volunteer to complete the cleaning of the kitchen. If you are able to assist on Saturday, September 25th starting at 9am, please sign up on the bulletin board.
- The Obituary for +Andrew Slivko has been posted under About Us>Eternal Memory
- If You are Planning to Wed before Spring of 2022 -- Any couple desiring to be wed in our church in 2021 or before Spring of 2022 are asked to contact the parish office at this time. Pre-Cana marriage preparation is a requirement that cannot be dispensed with. It will be offered virtually (via computer conferences) this year due to the ongoing pandemic. Register with your pastor now. See About Us>Church Guidelines>PreCana Marriage Preparation for additional information.
- The church schedule was updated under the Schedule tab>Monthly Calendar>View Month